Interesting links I found this week
- Everything about memory management_. An interesting link about memory management, an area that I don’t know much about because most of the languages I work in have built-in garbage collection.
- O’Reilly Introduction to Go Programming. I started learning Go this month. John Graham-Cumming’s Video lectures are my starting point and they are very good.
- Go Indexing Library_. An interesting library for text indexing.
- Camlistore_. A cms library in Go. Asset management applications in Media can use this library.
- My tribute to Roger Ebert_. My answer to a Quora question. Roger Ebert was my favourite film critic and his Great movies list is the best curation.